[lazarus] Compiling lazarus

andrew johnson acjgenius at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 19 11:42:09 EST 2002

hmmm.. you shouldn't have had to create those symlinks manually. While
haven't tried M.9 yet, I know that they are usually created by the devel
packages. I am farely certain for proper behaviour, at least binutils,
x11-devel, gtk-devel, & gdkpixbuf-devel(or whatever the names are) have
to be installed(along with any other devel packages those require).

Andrew