[lazarus] Some LCL questions

vslist at zonnet.nl vslist at zonnet.nl
Thu Nov 28 10:55:26 EST 2002

Hi,

I am digging in some LCL sources and I have some questions. Rather than
sending the patches I have some questions first. (Maybe it doesn't need
patching...)

In both TApplication.Notification and TApplication.ControlDestroyed FMainForm
is set to nil. But only in TApplication.Notification Terminate is called.
Why is FMainForm set to nill in two places? Why is Terminate only called in
one of those places?

Canvas.Destroy has the following lines of code:
 if FLockCount <> 0 then
      DeleteCriticalSection(FLock);
But the critical section is created wether it is used or not.

I think it should look something like:
 if FLockCount <> 0 then
      LeaveCristalSection(FLock);
 if FLock<>0 then