[lazarus] This may be a feature, but...

Mattias Gaertner nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de
Thu Oct 17 10:55:29 EDT 2002

On 17 Oct 2002 09:32:43 -0500
Tony Maro <tonym at nlisc.com> wrote:

> When you are designing controls on a TNotebook, the line-up lines in the
> designer that show when two controls are on the same line are displaying
> to match controls on other tab pages that currently can't be seen.
>
> This might be by design, but it's certainly not what I'd expect.

My thought was: if you use TNoteBook to create a wizzard and want to put some buttons always at the same position then it is useful. But in all other cases it looks stupid.
I think, the guidelines should also be improved to not see components on different levels. For example a button in a groupbox need not align to a button on the form.

Comments? Ideas?

Mattias