[lazarus] Compile freezes up ??

Tony Maro TonyM at nlisc.com
Sat Oct 19 18:17:49 EDT 2002

I had have problems occasionally after CVS updates.  I couldn't compile after you guys added some directories and such in the CVS tree.  Not that it froze mind you... so probably a different issue.

So about once a month or so I end up just completely blowing away the Lazarus directory and redownloading all the sources again from CVS.