[lazarus] Compile freezes up ??

Andrew Johnson acjgenius at earthlink.net
Sat Oct 19 19:41:11 EDT 2002

If you just use a straight "cvs update", it ignores any new directories,
so if there has been a directory structure change you have to do a "cvs
update -d" instead to make sure it creates the new directories. Though
every now and again changes are so profound it sort of hiccups and
getting a whole new version is the easiest way to go anyway, but this
has really only happened to me once.

Andrew