[lazarus] Fonts

Andrew Johnson acjgenius at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 24 14:45:34 EDT 2002

Tony Maro wrote:

> I love the GTK theming aspects that have been put in, but apparently
> some people who run other desktop environments are having problems
> viewing my app properly.  Specifically the latest is running WindowMaker
> (and I assume GnuStep) and his fonts are so big that it's unusable.
>
> Is there an easy way to change the fonts for all components and labels
> on a form?  I tried setting the form's font property to no avail.
>
> -Tony

1st, changing the font of all components doesn't work yet.. I am trying
to figure out how to change this, but it's something that needs a lot of
thinking out, so I have no idea how long it will be.

2nd, GTK is GTK is GTK. not the WM. If the Font is too big, it is
because the GTK theme or GTK Font Override value is too big. NOT because
of the WM or desktop they are running. So basicaly, they need to change
the font they are using for GTK, or they need to change the GTK theme or....

Andrew