[lazarus] Fonts

Tony Maro tony at maro.net
Thu Oct 24 16:44:20 EDT 2002

On Thu, 2002-10-24 at 13:45, Michal Bukovjan wrote:
> WindowMaker is just a window manager, isn't it?
>
> Does this problem occurs in his other GTK+ apps as well? Perhaps they
> have broken/misconfigured their GTK+ theme?
>
> Perhaps Lazarus does not initialize something in GTK+ properly, though
> WFM on my machine.
>
> Michal

Actually, he claims to not run a desktop manager - just WindowMaker
because he can run everything in 384k of RAM (though he has more - he's
running a hugh screen res as well)  I think he's actually running
GnuStep with it.

He says he has the GTK+ libraries installed, but isn't sure if he's got
a complete Gnome.

-Tony