[lazarus] LCL circles

Andrew Johnson aj_genius at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 24 15:40:43 EDT 2002

On Thu, 24 Oct 2002 12:52:25 +0200
"Mattias Gaertner" <nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de> wrote :

>Hi all,
>
>After successfully breaking a circle in the LCL, I checked some other
>circles.
>There were five, that were very easy to break without loosing any
>compatibility.
>
>These are at least three other, which have to be checked:
>
>stdctrls.pp <-> forms.pp

I have (partially?) fixed  this one. Stctrls used Forms, because forms had
Scrollbar defines. I moved the scrollbar defines to stdctrls, and removed
forms from stdctrls uses. Then I moved StdCtrls to the Forms main uses. This
means that Forms still uses StdCtrls, but StdCtrls no longer uses Forms.

Andrew