[lazarus] StretchBlt

andrew johnson acjgenius at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 30 21:29:30 EST 2002

Well... First you are doing things the absolute slowest way possible for
the pixmaps.. gaah! it was like moving through muck.. anyway. after
turning off the pixmaps I saw what you meant I think. However the
problem is not one I am completely certain how to take care of.. since I
can't find it! What you might do however with your code is use TextRect
instead of TextOut.. and just turn off the clipping flag until its fixed
in the LCL. I think that the problem must be in ExtSelectRgn somewhere
but I am in the dark as to what or where.(yet..)

Andrew