[lazarus] Anyone want to help with documentation?

Michael A. Hess mhess at miraclec.com
Tue Sep 3 16:14:22 EDT 2002

subs at nas.co.za wrote:

> Yes, I would like to help in this area, when I have the time.
>
> Could a tool be written to create documentation localy, and sync with the
> database entries that does not exist and request action on etries that does
> ?

What I would suggest is that I would make available the exact format of
the database. Then you could use Access or whatever database you have
available to enter the data. Then just make an SQL dump from your
database, send it to me, and I would insert it into the MySQL database.
The only negative about doing it of line like that is you might be
trying to write documentation for the exact same section as someone
else. It would mean duplicate work. Unless we assign sections of
documentation to people.