[lazarus] Anyone want to help with documentation?

subs at nas.co.za subs at nas.co.za
Tue Sep 3 16:25:42 EDT 2002

Yes it will work, but could lead to changes not being accepted. Assigning
documentation will be problematic becuase it will probably lead to things
not being done at all. I love opensource and momentum is an important
project driver for task takeup. Stagnant documentation could impact the
project negatively.

I am quite prepared to write a tool like this, if you can give me a
specification ?
It might take some time, and I currently don't have much.
What do you think ?

Danie Brink