[lazarus] CVS updates
bukovjan at mbox.dkm.cz
Thu Sep 5 08:12:09 EDT 2002
just commited the following:
- prettified TStrings property editor
- multiline caption property edit for TCustomLabel.Caption
- Mattias, is there a way how to have the elipsis box AND edit the
property in OI? Delphi can do that.
- TMemo now has WordWrap and Scrollbars properties, default size synced
- fix mutliline TLabel alignment
- removed TComboBox old string saving code, now Del/Backspace work as
expected. The OnChange events are fired the same way as in Kylix (tested).
If there is a case I miss, please contact me.
- TMemo: push mouse button inside, move mouse (possibly selecting text)
and release mouse OUTSIDE will not release focus, i.e. in TStrings
property dialog I cannot click on OK or Cancel button. I have to click
into memo again, release the mouse inside the memo and then I can press
- there are some sizing problems with TMemo when scrollbars are enabled.
- even if a from is showed modally, accelerators for main menu will work
and fire events.
- TMemo will not stream. Try this. Start a new project, put a memo on a
from, compile, run, a form will pop up without the memo. There is an
error saying that:
[DBGTGT] Form Stream "TFORM1" Signature=TPF0
[DBGTGT] Form streaming "TFORM1" error: Class TMEMO not found
More information about the Lazarus