[lazarus] TImage not displaying image?

Tony Maro tonym at nlisc.com
Thu Sep 5 10:12:48 EDT 2002

On Thu, 2002-09-05 at 05:14, Michael A. Hess wrote:

> Tony, could you zip up the .lfm, .pas, .prj, plus the image, etc that
> you are trying to use and send it to Andrew. That way he can try EXACTLY
> the same thing you are trying. If he still doesn't get the error then we
> know it is something with the setup of your machine and not some quirk
> with the image or coding. (Send an email directly to Andrew with the
> stuff attached. Don't send it to the list)

I did one better.  It's posted at http://tony.maro.net/testcrash.tar.gz
for anyone who's interested in trying it.  Maybe I'm about to stick my
foot in my mouth by posting a really stooooopid user error... and now
I've posted it to this list for all to flame me over ;-)  I hope so
because at least then someone can tell me how to make it work!

The gzip's about 860k and includes the compiled application as well just
to see if anyone gets that to work without recompiling it themselves.

Thanks,

Tony Maro