[lazarus] KOI8-R localization

÷ÁÓÉÌÉÊ Vasily.Volchenko at mstu.edu.ru
Sat Sep 14 04:34:38 EDT 2002

> Here is a russian (KOI8-R) version of  localisation. Seems that
> localization file is only partially used by lazarus

Besides, I've got a file in correct encoding.
Anyway, it might be a good idea to localize not only menu (and potentially dialogs), but even component pallete.
I'll make an experiment (by the way, I did it: on my lazarus components are Russian, but it is permanent localization, I'll try a good).
There is another problem... If you run lazarus from it's source directory, it works localized fine. From /usr/bin or /usr/local/bin (I have a symlink /usr/local -> /usr)