[lazarus] Client area under win32

Shane Miller smiller1 at stvgb.org
Mon Sep 16 11:30:43 EDT 2002

I agree that these emails (win32 related) should be on our developers
mailing.  If possible, when you are creating them, add [win32] to the
subject just like the [lazarus] appears here. It'll help those on the
development list that are not interested in the win32 stuff to sort
through the emails.

Michael, it's only been 3 1/2 years?  It seems longer.  :-)
Shane