[lazarus] [win32] Client area under win32

Michael A. Hess mhess at miraclec.com
Sat Sep 21 10:30:38 EDT 2002

Gerry Ferdinandus wrote:

> I think one doc with this type of table should be enough. Every
> component will have it own table. It is going to be a big document.

Just FYI. We attempted this very thing at the beginning of this project.
It didn't work at all. While developers did work on the components and
features they failed to report what exactly it was that they worked on
and what the status was. It ended up being thrown out because it was
never accurate as to the state of the project. :-\