[lazarus] More io-bmp.c information

Michael A. Hess mhess at miraclec.com
Wed Sep 25 17:13:40 EDT 2002

OK Andrew here is some more info for you.

The problem isn't with the TImage. It was with the Glpyh attached to the
TBitbtn that was on the About Form. With that Glyph on the form I was
also not able to open the form in Lazarus. Lazarus would crash when I
attempted to open the form (with the exact same error).

I deleted the Glyph from the .lfm file and regenerated the .lrs file.
Now I was able to open the About Form in Lazarus and I was also able to
build the app and run it as well. Everything else worked perfectly. It
is something with the TBitBtn.

Any clues as to what it could be??

Oh yeah Tony. App is looking nice.  :-)