[lazarus] lpi writing does not correctly works...

Tony Maro tonym at nlisc.com
Fri Sep 27 15:32:19 EDT 2002

This has been sort of covered in a conversation titled "Corrupted LPI"
the last couple of days.

The basic answer is yes, everyone agrees the lpi / project file storage
structure needs fixed.

However the crashes may not be what you think.  I found on mine that the
last few lines of the file were actually corrupted and had CR/LF
missing.  I was able to correct that using VI and my project opened
again.

-Tony