[lazarus] Anyone else have broken tab in editor?

Andrew Johnson aj_genius at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 28 12:38:01 EDT 2002

On Sat, 28 Sep 2002 07:53:24 -0400
"Andrew Johnson" <aj_genius at hotmail.com>

>On Fri, 27 Sep 2002 23:00:57 -0500
>"Tony Maro" <TonyM at nlisc.com> wrote:
>dows
>>And while we're at it...

>>The changes seem to also have broken the lostfocus event for forms.  My
>>calendar pop-up has stopped functioning properly again.  It doesn't catch
>>the lostfocus event to go away if you click back on a form.

>Hmm now this is bizaare... I will look into it. I don't think >anthing I
>modified should have caused this one..

Okay found.. in GTK/GDK popup(stay-on-top borderless) windows don't handle
focus events properly. So for now I have switched bsNone back to bsDialog,
and simply remove the border flags on show. As soon as I can figure out how
to make popup's work, then I will add it back in so that bsNone and
fsStayOnTop will behave properly. I am testing out a fix to  Tabbing, and
soon as I have one I will post a small patch to fix these two issues.( I
still haven't figured out your modal problem.)

Andrew