[lazarus] Anyone else have broken tab in editor?

Tony Maro TonyM at nlisc.com
Sat Sep 28 14:44:03 EDT 2002

-----Original Message-----
From:	Andrew Johnson [mailto:aj_genius at hotmail.com]

>Okay found.. in GTK/GDK popup(stay-on-top borderless) windows don't handle
>focus events properly. So for now I have switched bsNone back to bsDialog,
>and simply remove the border flags on show. As soon as I can figure out how
>to make popup's work, then I will add it back in so that bsNone and
>fsStayOnTop will behave properly. I am testing out a fix to  Tabbing, and
>soon as I have one I will post a small patch to fix these two issues.( I
>still haven't figured out your modal problem.)

Okay, here's some test code, but if you can't reproduce it then it's another linking issue.  This includes both my compiled test app and the sources, so if the test app bombs (try it first) then try recompiling and see if it still does.

http://members.telocity.com/~tonymaro/boom.tar.gz

Really though it's just a button that calls form2.showmodal.  Click that button, close the modal, then click the button again... boom!

-Tony

<<winmail.dat>>