[lazarus] GDK error crashes IDE.

Tony Maro tony at maro.net
Wed Apr 2 12:57:28 EST 2003

On Wed, 2003-04-02 at 07:47, A.J. Venter wrote:

> The project I was trying to look at is Tony's rdesktop frontend, which I
> thought would be a nice way to get a feel for lazarus coding styles.
> Tony, you might want to have a look at how your code will handle a
> problem when loading an image.

Mmm... I'm not sure how this could crash the IDE, but then again it's
not only the first program I wrote in Lazarus, it's also the first thing
I wrote in Linux.  And I wrote it about 7 months ago, so there's no
telling.

I'll try to dust off the code tonight or tomorrow and see what I can
find.

-Tony