[lazarus] Zeos library ...

Wed Apr 9 17:43:21 EDT 2003

On Wed, 9 Apr 2003, olivier wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I began the bearing from the Zeoslib bookshop for Lazarus.

Seems like babel at work french -> english :)

bearing = porting
bookshop = library :-)

I have started once to port this, but the code - with all respect for
the people that made it - is horrible to port. Finally I gave up.

Maybe by now the code is cleaner than it used to be.
That would be good, because zeoslib is a nice library.
I use it for mysql access on Windows.

For the original poster:
If you feel more at ease communicating in French, feel free to mail me
personally, I speak french too.

Michael.