[lazarus] libgds.so, libcrypt.so Version?

Jens During jensduring at freenet.de
Sat Apr 12 18:57:46 EDT 2003

Am Samstag, 12. April 2003 18:27 schrieb Siegfried Goericke:
> Hi all,
>
> I compiled lazarus with: make clean all OPT="-dNoGdkPixBufLib -dInterbase"
> that produce the following error msg:
> Linking ./lazarus
> /usr/lib/libgds.so: undefined reference to `crypt'
> lazarus.pp(307) Error: Error while linking
> Closing script ./ppas.sh
> make[1]: *** [lazarus] Error 1
> make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/blgoeris/src/lazarus'
> make: *** [ide] Error 2
> I have firebird ver. 1.0.2-ss-io64(linux) installed. Which version runs
> with lazarus?

I get the same error with interbase ver. 6.0 .
I have edited lazarus.pp in this way:
<snip>
program Lazarus;

{$mode objfpc}{$H+}
{$linklib crypt}
{$I ide.inc}
<snip>
now you can compile with -dInterbase but I think this is not clean...
someone else should know how to implement the directive
{$linklib crypt}

Yours,
Jens During.