[lazarus] Abbrevia...

Tom Lisjac netdxr at adelphia.net
Sat Aug 16 01:54:42 EDT 2003

On Fri, 2003-08-15 at 15:23, Michael.VanCanneyt at Wisa.be wrote:

> Since this kind of situation will happen more regularly (conversion of
> Delphi code to lazarus), wouldn't it be good to set up some kind of
> repository for this kind of stuff ?

Yes!

I've converted a few graphical components that are ready to post along
with some others that are well along but awaiting variant support that
the 1.1 compiler will hopefully provide. I have this stuff archived, but
it would probably make more sense to put it into a public CVS. That way
if I'm not available to complete them when 1.1 becomes official, someone
else could.

Along with a repository, it might be equally useful to come up with a
way of coordinating who is converting what... otherwise people working
independently might end up doing the same package.

-Tom