[lazarus] listbox patch

Vincent Snijders vslist at zonnet.nl
Sun Dec 14 17:53:12 EST 2003

Hi,

Attached patch enables storing objects in a listbox or checklistbox. The
problems I predicted with the implementation came true. In some
applications the destructor of the list called first and after that the
LCL destroys the handle, sometimes it is the other way around. I think I
have captured both cases in the patch.

I noticed a different appearance / behaviour of the gtk-linux and win32.
In gtk clicking on the text selects the item, but does not check it. In
the win32 interface, clicking on the item text checks the item. In win32
no selected item is shown.

Regards,
Vincent.