[lazarus] I am new here ...

Luciano Barcaro luciano at alvaro.com.br
Tue Dec 30 13:49:05 EST 2003

Hi, thanks for your reply,

I´ve downloaded a fresh version of lazarus, but it doesn´t compile
anymore, :(

win32winapi.inc(2171,41) Error: Incompatible type for arg no. 2: Got
LPPOINT, expected POINT
win32winapi.inc(2187,42) Error: Incompatible type for arg no. 2: Got
LPPOINT, expected POINT
win32int.pp(391) Fatal: There were 2 errors compiling module, stopping
make[3]: *** [interfaces.ppw] Error 1
make[3]: Leaving directory `C:/Desenv/Lazarus/lazarus/lcl/interfaces/win32'
make[2]: *** [win32_all] Error 2
make[2]: Leaving directory `C:/Desenv/Lazarus/lazarus/lcl/interfaces'

I´ll try to install packages as soon as this is corrected

thanks a lot,

A happy new year for all.
---
Luciano Barcaro