[lazarus] configuration tool for RedHat 8.0

Sat Feb 1 08:56:47 EST 2003

On Fri, 31 Jan 2003, Rainer Hamann wrote:

> I've uploaded the source code and the configuration files to our school
> homepage http://www.hela-rd.de/serverconf.html, but there have to be done a
> few changes to the named configuration, because I did not yet configure that
> file for other servers than our school server.

I've downloaded the tool. Compiles and runs absolutely fine.

Only one 'bug':
It would be best to translate everything; On my installation German letters
(umlauts etc) don't show correct. Other than that: Works like a charm.

Michael.