can't compile Lazarus. (was: Re: [lazarus] configuration tool for RedHat8.0)

Marco van de Voort marcov at stack.nl
Sat Feb 1 09:51:59 EST 2003

> On Fri, 31 Jan 2003, Rainer Hamann wrote:
>
> > I've uploaded the source code and the configuration files to our school
> > homepage http://www.hela-rd.de/serverconf.html, but there have to be done a
> > few changes to the named configuration, because I did not yet configure that
> > file for other servers than our school server.
>
> I've downloaded the tool. Compiles and runs absolutely fine.
>
> Only one 'bug':
> It would be best to translate everything; On my installation German letters
> (umlauts etc) don't show correct. Other than that: Works like a charm.

I don't seem to be able to compile lazarus atm:

What could this be? (compiler this morning 0:00 CET, but I had this already
before)

gmake -C lcl all
gmake[1]: Entering directory `/fpc/projects/lazarus/lcl'
/bin/rm -f units/allunits.ppu
/root/bin/ppc386 -gl -Fuinterfaces/abstract -Fu. -Fu/usr/local/lib/fpc/1.0.7/units/freebsd/rtl -Fu/usr/local/lib/fpc/1.0.7/units/freebsd/paszlib -Fu/usr/local/lib/fpc/1.0.7/units/freebsd/inet -Fu/usr/local/lib/fpc/1.0.7/units/freebsd/fcl -Fu/usr/local/lib/fpc/1.0.7/units/freebsd/mysql -Fu/usr/local/lib/fpc/1.0.7/units/freebsd/ibase -Fiinclude -FUunits -di386 allunits.pp
interfacebase.inc(27,62) Error: Procedure directive VIRTUAL not allowed in implementation section
interfacebase.inc(42,62) Error: Procedure directive VIRTUAL not allowed in implementation section
interfacebase.inc(60,65) Error: Procedure directive VIRTUAL not allowed in implementation section
interfacebase.inc(65,72) Error: Procedure directive VIRTUAL not allowed in implementation section
interfacebase.inc(83,39) Error: Procedure directive VIRTUAL not allowed in implementation section
interfacebase.inc(88,89) Error: Procedure directive VIRTUAL not allowed in implementation section
interfacebase.inc(160,113) Error: Procedure directive VIRTUAL not allowed in implementation section
interfacebase.inc(227,61) Error: Procedure directive VIRTUAL not allowed in implementation section
interfacebase.inc(232,75) Error: Procedure directive VIRTUAL not allowed in implementation section
interfacebase.inc(243,70) Error: Procedure directive VIRTUAL not allowed in implementation section
interfacebase.inc(248,113) Error: Procedure directive VIRTUAL not allowed in implementation section
interfacebase.inc(253,113) Error: Procedure directive VIRTUAL not allowed in implementation section
interfacebase.inc(299,41) Error: Procedure directive VIRTUAL not allowed in implementation section
interfacebase.inc(304,39) Error: Procedure directive VIRTUAL not allowed in implementation section
interfacebase.inc(309,39) Error: Procedure directive VIRTUAL not allowed in implementation section
interfacebase.inc(314,37) Error: Procedure directive VIRTUAL not allowed in implementation section
interfacebase.inc(319,39) Error: Procedure directive VIRTUAL not allowed in implementation section
interfacebase.inc(324,73) Error: Procedure directive VIRTUAL not allowed in implementation section
interfacebase.inc(673,38) Error: Procedure directive VIRTUAL not allowed in implementation section
interfacebase.inc(679,49) Error: Procedure directive VIRTUAL not allowed in implementation section
interfacebase.inc(684,85) Error: Procedure directive VIRTUAL not allowed in implementation section
interfacebase.inc(689,84) Error: Procedure directive VIRTUAL not allowed in implementation section
interfacebase.inc(738,150) Error: Procedure directive VIRTUAL not allowed in implementation section
interfacebase.inc(759,35) Error: Procedure directive VIRTUAL not allowed in implementation section
interfacebase.inc(765,58) Error: Procedure directive VIRTUAL not allowed in implementation section
interfacebase.inc(808,75) Error: Procedure directive VIRTUAL not allowed in implementation section
interfacebase.inc(814,50) Error: Procedure directive VIRTUAL not allowed in implementation section
interfacebase.inc(820,92) Error: Procedure directive VIRTUAL not allowed in implementation section
interfacebase.inc(825,90) Error: Procedure directive VIRTUAL not allowed in implementation section
interfacebase.inc(846,76) Error: Procedure directive VIRTUAL not allowed in implementation section
interfacebase.inc(852,38) Error: Procedure directive VIRTUAL not allowed in implementation section
interfacebase.inc(941,49) Error: Procedure directive VIRTUAL not allowed in implementation section
interfacebase.inc(979,53) Error: Procedure directive VIRTUAL not allowed in implementation section
interfacebase.inc(985,53) Error: Procedure directive VIRTUAL not allowed in implementation section
interfacebase.inc(990,87) Error: Procedure directive VIRTUAL not allowed in implementation section
interfacebase.inc(1020,36) Error: Procedure directive VIRTUAL not allowed in implementation section
interfacebase.inc(1025,64) Error: Procedure directive VIRTUAL not allowed in implementation section
interfacebase.inc(1046,28) Fatal: Syntax error, : expected but ; found
gmake[1]: Leaving directory `/fpc/projects/lazarus/lcl'