[lazarus] New characteristic (FPC)

Luis R. Hilario B. LuisDigital at BonBon.net
Mon Feb 10 12:57:53 EST 2003

Mattias Gaertner wrote:

>On Mon, 27 Jan 2003 22:50:53 -0400
>"Luis R. Hilario B." <LuisDigital at BonBon.net> wrote:
>

>>Hello,
>>
>>I see a new characteristic:
>>
>>procedure name(parametro: Integer  = -1);
>>
>>Only FPC uses it?

Delphi :)

>I'm not sure, what you mean with 'only fpc'.
>Default values are supported by fpc 1.1. In lazarus they are currently only
>used at places where Delphi does the same and are disabled for fpc 1.0.x.

Excuse was a delay to me (apparently bonbon.net).  And in addition it
had more than three weeks disconnected.

http://e2s.sourceforge.net/fpc/

Soon I will make the report of some things.

I hope that this mail arrives in date 10/02/2003