[lazarus] searching package testers

Rainer Hamann rainer at hamann-kiel.de
Wed Feb 19 12:15:42 EST 2003

1) I've sent an article about my server configuration tool to the freeX
journal, may be it will be published in the next journal. May be a second
article will be published in the Toolbox journal. It would be nice, if both
journals could contain at least a rpm version of lazarus : -))

2) I've been advertising other teachers a few day before and I think a few of
them will begin to use lazarus, if there will be a simple installation for
Windows.

Rainer Hamann