[lazarus] Win32 version

Bob Wingard bwingard at gt.rr.com
Sun Jul 20 21:38:11 EDT 2003

I am going on vacation and would like to do a little work on Lazarus
while on vacation. The problem is that my laptop only has win-2k on it.
The laptop belongs to my employer and the IT guys would freak if I set
it up to dual boot into Linux. Does anyone have a version of the IDE
that is running on Win32. I downloaded the lastest CVS files and
everything compiles fine but the IDE hangs right after startup.

I have the latest version of FPC and Dev-Pascal that I can use if I have to.

Bob