[lazarus] Win32 version

Karl Brandt pascalive at bol.com.br
Sun Jul 20 23:16:16 EDT 2003

Bob Wingard wrote:

> I am going on vacation and would like to do a little work on Lazarus
> while on vacation. The problem is that my laptop only has win-2k on it.
> The laptop belongs to my employer and the IT guys would freak if I set
> it up to dual boot into Linux. Does anyone have a version of the IDE
> that is running on Win32. I downloaded the lastest CVS files and
> everything compiles fine but the IDE hangs right after startup.

There isn't working version of lazarus for win32.
Currently, the ide shows without problems (and without funcionality),
crashing when Enviroment options is called.

If you are familiar with LCL you can begin tracing this, otherwise look
the TODO or try fixing the examples

> I have the latest version of FPC and Dev-Pascal that I can use if I have
> to.

I would suggest gdb5.3 cygwin also.

> Bob

karl