[lazarus] lazarus Russian localization updated

Vasily I. Volchenko Vasily.Volchenko at mstu.edu.ru
Mon Jun 9 04:49:59 EDT 2003

Great work was done for common localization. And I have mostly translated
all new to Russian. Patch on Sunday's cvs is located
http://www.ussr.to/Russia/vvi/fpclcl/lazloc09_06_03.diff.gz
Besides, Sundays cvs had a bug, which made problems with FPC 1.1. The
problem was in forms.pp (it can't be compiled because of undefined ID).
So, this patch contains a temporary hack (for me, to overcome this
problem). It just defines VER1_0_7 in forms.pp (and nowhere else). So, may
be, it would be reasonable to delete this line and to make a good fix..