[lazarus] Programmatically showing the listbox of combobox

Jesus Reyes jesusrmx at yahoo.com.mx
Tue Jun 10 20:11:15 EDT 2003

Hi, I have noticed that sometimes (for example when clicking out of
the listbox) the DroppedDown property doesnt get updated. Also it
seems that the listbox doesnt get the keyboard focus when pop up.

While you are in this [ and if you have enought time ;)] could you
check if it is possible to trap all keyboard events before the
gtkwidget? It happen that TComboBox only have the keyboard control
when the itemindex=0 {VK_UP} or ItemIndex=Count-1 {VK_DOWN}.

In windows I was used to the ALT+DOWN hot key to dropdown the
listbox, in linux it seems it is not possible, which would be a
appropiated hotkey to this?.

I dont know if I need to make some adjustment somewhere, It seems
that Undo functionality is missing in Gtk (for TEdit)?

Thanks.

 --- hernan.et at pg.com escribió: > Hi Mattias,