[lazarus] CVS Updatesuy

Marc Weustink marc.weustink at cuperus.nl
Thu Jun 19 03:56:50 EDT 2003

+ From: Marco van de Voort [mailto:marcov at Stack.nl]
+ Sent: donderdag 19 juni 2003 1:02
+
+ > >
+ > >?MarcoV is confused here?
+ >
+ > Not only you, I've been looking and I don't get why the fd is negative.
+ > Besides that, the system created a dup for it whithout an error
+ (otherwise
+ > wwe wouldn't have a PID), so what's going on here ?
+ >
+ > Does a simple call to AssignPipe work ?
+
+ It seems so. the pipe() syscall is succesful according to ktrace,

The call might :) but does it return non negative fds ?

+ and the fcl/tests/testproc program works. However, again with ktrace I see
a few
+ close()'s that silently go wrong at the end.
+
+ However this was on my laptop with a lot of old cruft (and a slow building
+ of a snapshot, I'm at home preparing for exams).
+
+ In the weekend I'll probably find some time to delve deeper into
+ this using my Athlon.

OK

Marc