[lazarus] TGraphic Transparency

Solerman Kaplon solerman at wonder.com.br
Fri Mar 21 13:02:25 EST 2003

Hi andrew,

Ops, guess I get misundertood :), I'm sorry about that, I was talking
about the delphi one itself, and that will be good if the lazarus get
one that can superseed the delphi one, and that something like TImage32
with his full alpha support will be good. But since it uses a lot of asm
may be hard to get something crossplatform easy with it. ps: I'm
curious, what you mean with "discriminating loading" ?