[lazarus] 100% processor usage

andrew johnson acjgenius at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 26 19:09:29 EST 2003

yes. I can reproduce it. I have seen it before. not positive what it
is.. so not sure how to fix it yet.

btw that theme is butt ugly.. I would definitely stick with ThinIce if I
were you, even if this gets fixed :)

Andrew

p.s.

*begin shameless plug *

btw, on themes... why not try Smooth, my current (still very alpha)
theme engine for gtk1/gtk2..(no it isn't in pascal.. I thought about it.
but..)

http://sourceforge.net/projects/smooth-engine

(I would recommend CVS, but 0.4 is usable)

:D :D :D

*end shameless plug *