[lazarus] Linux Versions

hernan.et at pg.com hernan.et at pg.com
Thu Mar 27 18:00:29 EST 2003

I use Mandrake 9.0 and I is quite okay for me.

Regards,
Yoyong

 Internet Mail Message
 Received from host:
 svcr-216-37-230-2.dsl.svcr.epix.net
 [216.37.230.2]

From: "Marcelo Heinrich de Souza" <mhs at joinet.com.br> on 03/27/2003 09:41 PM GMT

 "Marcelo Heinrich de           To:   lazarus at miraclec.com
               Souza"           Cc:    (bcc: Yoyong Hernan-ET/PGI)
  <mhs at joinet.com.br>   Subject:      [lazarus] Linux Versions

  03/28/2003 05:41 AM
    Please respond to
 lazarus at miraclec.com

Hi, Which version of linux can I use or are you guys using? (I just want to run
"rpm -ihv" and start to work) And the kernel? Thanks

(ReplyTextOnly removed attachment: att1.htm)