[lazarus] Finding floppy

Tony Maro tony at maro.net
Fri Mar 28 16:49:43 EST 2003

I'm having difficulty automatically locating a user's floppy drive.

Can someone suggest the best way to find the path to the floppy?

I've tried a couple of static ifpathexists() but it's ugly and isn't
finding the floppy on Knoppix for some reason, even though one of the
hard-coded checks is the default floppy location on Knoppix.

Surely there's an easier or more correct way to do this without having
to find fstab and parse it?  Sometimes the flexibility of Linux pisses
me off ;-)

Thanks,

--
Tony Maro
tony at maro.net
http://tony.maro.net/

Check out my software "CheckBook Tracker"
A GPL (free) replacement for Microsoft Money!