[lazarus] streaming error with TIBDatabase

hernan.et at pg.com hernan.et at pg.com
Sun May 11 18:52:27 EDT 2003

Hi all,

At least I have confirmed that there is indeed a problem with TIBDatabase. Here
is what I have found this weekend. Whenever you drop TIBDatabase control into a
form, the name property is not there. I have put in lots of writeln in
Writer.inc I found that it is somehow reading a property but I cannot pin down
what property it is. Hope some Lazarus/Fpc guru out there can have a look on
this. This problem is beyond my comprehension.

Regards,
Yoyong Hernan

Not just TIBDatabase but also TIBTransaction, (all that is in interbase class, i
think).

 Internet Mail Message
 Received from host:
 svcr-216-37-230-2.dsl.svcr.epix.net
 [216.37.230.2]

From: Siegfried Goericke <siggi at dbobjects.de> on 05/09/2003 08:59 PM GMT

   Siegfried Goericke           To:   lazarus at miraclec.com
 <siggi at dbobjects.de>           Cc:    (bcc: Yoyong Hernan-ET/PGI)
                        Subject:      [lazarus] streaming error with
                             TIBDatabase
  05/10/2003 04:59 AM
    Please respond to
   siggi at dbobjects.de

Hi all,

the reported problem (from hernan.et at pg.com) occurs when I drop in (but
nothing else)  a component from the TIBDatabase and save or run.

 "Unable to  stream Form1:TForm1."

any ideas ?

thx
--