[lazarus] streaming error with TIBDatabase

hernan.et at pg.com hernan.et at pg.com
Sun May 18 19:02:29 EDT 2003

Works like a charm now. Thanks to everyone.

Regards,

Yoyong

 Internet Mail Message
 Received from host:
 svcr-216-37-230-2.dsl.svcr.epix.net
 [216.37.230.2]

From: Michael Van Canneyt <michael.vancanneyt at wisa.be> on 05/16/2003 08:00 AM
GMT

          Michael Van Canneyt           To:   lazarus at miraclec.com
 <michael.vancanneyt at wisa.be>           Cc:    (bcc: Yoyong Hernan-ET/PGI)
                                Subject:      Re: [lazarus] streaming error with
                                     TIBDatabase
          05/16/2003 04:00 PM
            Please respond to
         lazarus at miraclec.com

On Fri, 16 May 2003 hernan.et at pg.com wrote:

> I checked out using WinCVS but the changes where not there. I tried the
viewcvs
> of www.freepascal.org and I found it under CVS tag of head.

Yes.
DO NOT use tags for the FCL - they are dummy tags, which are NOT used.

The FCL is shared between the 1.0 and 1.1 compiler series. There are no
'branches'.

I have reset the tag to the correct position, but please don't use the
tags for the FCL.

Michael.