[lazarus] TDBGrid question

hernan.et at pg.com hernan.et at pg.com
Sun May 18 19:10:06 EDT 2003

Hi Jesus,

I have tried using TDBGrid and it work quite well. But I noticed that I cannot
scroll backward when my table contains more than 10, (my table contains 56
rows). I have tried to track it down and it seems that the problem is somewhere
in TDataset or its parent(s). Can someone have a look  on this?

Regards,

Yoyong

 Internet Mail Message
 Received from host:
 svcr-216-37-230-2.dsl.svcr.epix.net
 [216.37.230.2]

From: Jesus Reyes <jesusrmx at yahoo.com.mx> on 05/08/2003 07:53 PM GMT

             Jesus Reyes           To:   lazarus at miraclec.com
 <jesusrmx at yahoo.com.mx>           Cc:    (bcc: Yoyong Hernan-ET/PGI)
                           Subject:      [lazarus]

     05/09/2003 03:53 AM
       Please respond to
    lazarus at miraclec.com

hi, here is a patch for grids.pas. It allows autoedit (edit without
press F2), also here is a link for dbgrids, sorry I said that i will
do a component but I have been very busy, maybe the next time :)
http://mx.geocities.com/jesusrmx/lazarus/dbgrid_dist_2.tar.gz , I
will send to Michael a patch for fcl/db, but its included in the
archive.

regards.

Jesus Reyes A.