[lazarus] Problems on Fedora with Lazarus

John The Ripper ripper at arsis.net
Sat Nov 8 07:44:17 EST 2003

On Sat, 2003-11-08 at 13:49, Mattias Gaertner wrote:
> On 08 Nov 2003 13:31:33 +0100
> John The Ripper <ripper at arsis.net> wrote:
>
> > Just yesterday I installed Fedora and find it very surprising that for
> > the first time in my life Lazarus doesn't work. It just throws out
> > without even showing any Window, with exception "out of memory" to
> > console
>
> Sounds like an endless loop.

Yep, it reports that exception occured in exception if I remeber
correctly

> > After that I tried with fpc 1.9, same result except MessageBox "Out of
> > Memory" showed up.
>
> Can you start it with gdb and send a backtrace?

Later maybe, but as I stated, now that lazarus is not working. My
notebook unfortunately stayed at home^^

I will send it later this day, is that some special option in gdb or
something, I'm really not familiar with gdb in console mode, back when I
was coding in c, at least until fpc and lazarus were usable I was always
to lazy and used ddd

^^