[lazarus] TMPack link error.

Ken Moffat kmoffat at drizzle.com
Sat Nov 15 14:09:07 EST 2003

Mattias Gaertner wrote:

>On Sat, 15 Nov 2003 09:47:12 -0800
>Ken Moffat <kmoffat at drizzle.com> wrote:
>

>>Success for some reason.
>>
>>I just opened Lazarus and the TMPack components now show on the pallet.
>>I have no idea what changed or why they now show, but I'm smiling.
>>

>That's good.
>
>But when you find out, why it didn't work before, please tell us.
>

>Mattias

Yes, I'll be here.

My complements on the work that is being done on Lazarus. I feel this
will be a big plus to the linux desktop movement. An ide which allows
rapid development of X apps is needed, and althought Kylix is/was
promising, the deployment problems were frustrating, due to
dependencies. Lazarus' lack of dependency problems during deployment is
a huge plus.

Thanks for the efforts.

--
Ken