[lazarus] TMPack link error.

Ken Moffat kmoffat at drizzle.com
Sat Nov 15 14:19:52 EST 2003

Mattias Gaertner wrote:

>That's good.
>
>But when you find out, why it didn't work before, please tell us.

Is it possible that the Window manager would make the difference? I
opened and compiled using the TMPack components in KDE, but when I
switch to gnome the project is fouled up, unable to read the main form,
and other errors. I was attempting to use Lazarus/TMPack in gnome2.4
without success, although Lazarus ran fine (no TMPack) but when I
switched to KDE TMPack showed up. Now when I try gnome the project is
unreadable.

--
Ken