[lazarus] Getting Involved

Pierre Kellerman PierreK at BarloworldOptimus.com
Tue Nov 18 23:53:09 EST 2003

I will also like to get more involved and be a helping hand to Lazarus.
Just Two things
I do not have very mush time. But I will put the time I have to good
use.

and secondly. I have never before worked with CSV. I know other
versioning tools but not CSV. I am a Delphi developer. But I will need
some help to get started with making changes to code without messing up
the code with CSV. If anyone want to take the Thread Of-line Please feel
free to do so.

I would love to help out in the FCL and LCL and any other coding area.
Thank.

PS is there a list somewhere that name all the people involved with the
project.