[lazarus] Patch for searchresults dialog

Bob Wingard bwingard at gt.rr.com
Fri Nov 21 22:23:27 EST 2003

Mattias,
	Pretty big patch here, for me anyway :)

1. Cleaned up the find in files routines in Uniteditor.pp
2. Implement Search Again button on SearchResultsView form.
3. Added Highlighting of the search phrase in the Results List box.
4. Added a tool tip to the list box to show the search result if the
result is wider than the list box width.

I have a couple of questions.

It looks like the list box is not taking the vertical scroll bar width
into account when deciding whether or not to show the horizontal scroll
bar. Some times text is in the list that is just wider than the width of
the client area in the list box but the scroll bar is not displayed. If
you resize the list box smaller then the scroll bar will be visible. I
looked through the code but could not determine where this is taking
place, any help?

I would get the list box to stop drawing twice when it's style is set to
ownerdrawn, again not sure where to start.

Vincent,

Thanks for your help.

  I was not able to duplicate the Black on Black text that you saw in
KDE yesterday. Look at it now, I explicitly set the canvas.color to
clWhite. I think I remember seeing somewhere in the code that, but I
cannot find it now, that some of the colors are loaded from user
preference. Maybe if Gnome is not running this is where the problem
happens. Mattias?

Regards,
Bob