[lazarus] OnEvent Error, Not found any include file

Hamacker hamacker at vidy.com.br
Thu Oct 16 10:57:56 EDT 2003

I do that, my Enviroment I think that is OK, but the messager error
still appear.
I think that something is wrong, but what ?
I compile from CVS yesterday and none error message appear. The
compilation is OK.
And IDE is great, in last month when I tested I saw very and very slow
wich window, modal errors, bizarre errors (like a ctrl+v freeze window)
and more. But today the IDE is clean, fast,... congratulations for
Lazarus time.
I would like to use now lazarus, but I dont understand this problem with
include files.

Thanks for help.