[lazarus] OnEvent Error, Not found any include file

Michael Van Canneyt michael.vancanneyt at wisa.be
Thu Oct 16 11:07:53 EDT 2003

On Thu, 16 Oct 2003, Hamacker wrote:

> I do that, my Enviroment I think that is OK, but the messager error
> still appear.
> I think that something is wrong, but what ?
> I compile from CVS yesterday and none error message appear. The
> compilation is OK.
> And IDE is great, in last month when I tested I saw very and very slow
> wich window, modal errors, bizarre errors (like a ctrl+v freeze window)
> and more. But today the IDE is clean, fast,... congratulations for
> Lazarus time.
> I would like to use now lazarus, but I dont understand this problem with
> include files.

If it is any help: I get the same error; I have been able to solve it by
setting the path to the FPC sources (e:\pp\fixbranch\rtl) but then I get
a second error. And it's not possible to add 2 paths.

(at least, I guess so, because I can't read the error message: Any label
is 100% black on my screen)

Michael.