[lazarus] CVS Updates
nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de
Fri Sep 12 13:53:28 EDT 2003
the LCL and fpImage combination works better nearly every day. This week the
bmp reader/writer has been added to fpImage, there is a jpeg reader/writer
on sourceforge and copying from/to clipboard is now also implemented. The
big missing pieces in the puzzle are palettes and win32 intf support.
- implemented Import and Export of compiler options
- The IDE can now parse the Kylix 3 sources.
Just add the Kylix 3 defines:
Environment -> CodeTools defines editor -> Insert Template
-> Insert Kylix 3 directory template
- added ObjectInspector example
- implemented copying graphics from/to clipboard
- Added TBitmap methods for easy load/save via fpImage.
An example is the TJPEGImage at
This means the LCL is now able to
load/save bmp, xpm, png and jpeg files.
- TBitmap now uses FPWriteBmp to write bmp files.
More information about the Lazarus